Monday, March 3, 2008

I feel like a painter

Most mornings I feel like I'm going to die of exhaustion. Mondays and Thursdays I am painting nudes and Tuesdays and Fridays I am staring at computer screens, early mornings for both of those activities is not a preferable time of day, but I guess that goes for anything really. I have been neglecting showers and make-up and hair this semester until after class so as not to be late. I usually shuffle to class with my toolbox full of paints and juggling a canvas or too, trying not to get hit by cars when crossing the street or run down on the sidewalk by security in their golf carts, sporting bed-head, fresh sheet marks on my face, and the latest holes in my pants for all to see. Ahhhh, I love the mornings...


and some of those figure paintings I hardly remember doing...


0 comments: