Thursday, March 31, 2011

When Time Was Pulled

© Sam Nagel

I'm really happy with this one. I didn't know I would love those colors together so much. Sometimes I can spend too much time playing around with the many different ways to combine colors and making slight change after change which inspires another change and another... ugh, my downfall in photoshop is having too many choices. But I think it was worth it this time.

for Wendy Limber's "Intimacy Without Responsibility" card deck
© Sam Nagel. not for use or altering in any way. thanks!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous colors. The round blue elements are interesting. Is the design inspired by any religious/architectural imagery, or purely aesthetic? Her face is full of emotion, for me, I think I can read her thoughts. I'd love to know what this card means.