Saturday, September 3, 2011

Take Root and Grow


So I think my idea for the color involved more green and teals... but somehow deep royal purple made it in there instead and I made the executive decision to go with it. I really dig it along with the red, those are two colors I rarely like together, but right now red and purple get along (the yellow tones help that relationship). I also scrapped the fallopian tubes... my hurting body said that particular detail was unnecessary. Right now sitting at my computer is painful on my back and arms, and of course I'm right-handed, and so my luck it's my right arm. Right now I'm sitting on a really big yoga ball instead of my computer chair... it gets tiring but helps. Maybe the next card I pick out will have something more to do with radical healing or enlightening, change your brain change your body... I don't think that's in this deck (so I may sneak it in, lol).

To read the meaning behind this card go to the facebook page Intimacy Without Responsibility -The Conscious Evolution of Love . 'Like' the page to stay updated and see more cards w/ meanings, until the deck is complete and ready for sale.

tools: photoshop cs4, intuos 3
for Wendyne Limber's "Intimacy Without Responsibility" card deck
© Sam Nagel (not for use or altering in any way)

0 comments: