Sunday, April 1, 2012

Together

©Sam Nagel

This is another card for the IWR deck... about 3 hours of painting. I was getting tired of the style I've been creating in lately. Decided to continue pushing myself to paint more directly in photoshop rather than being so unsure about my brushstrokes. I think I'm finally gaining the confidence I want when it comes to painting digitally... but it sure is taking me a long time. Why traditional painting is still easier for me, is a huge mystery... my level of confidence in painting with oils, acrylics and watercolor, where there is no 'undo' command is still sky high compared to the digital mediums. It certainly has a different feel.

See the meaning of this card and others at: Intimacy Without Responsibility -The Conscious Evolution of Love  facebook page

0 comments: